Thank you for choosing Wald Management for your investment property management. Our mission is to help you protect your investment and provide the best customer service around. We take pride in being a company that is reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
We realize you have other options when it comes to property management for your investment. We know that our clients choose us because we go above and beyond, offering property owners and tenants alike the best possible service. We strive to build a great relationship between both our tenants and our clients, acting as a professional and caring liaison. At Wald Management, our team of professionals provides excellent services, which has helped push us to the top of the field in the area.
If you are a current condominium owner, please click here for Tenant Web Access.
If you are a building owner, please see the below services:
OUR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
We are pleased to take an approach to property management that allows you to choose what types of services you would like. Our flexible menu of options allows you to focus on increasing your return on investment, because you can opt for only what you need. Choose from our full service program or other options focused on single-issue marketing and management.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
Our full service program handles all aspects of qualifying tenants, administration, maintenance and collections. We maintain a good professional relationship with each tenant. Our goal is satisfied long-term tenants who pay the rent on time and take care of the property
- Interview each tenant applying for a rental.
- Check the applicant’s credit with the major credit reporting agencies.
- Provide a background check to screen for sexual and violent offenders.
- Verify personal information, including employment, rental history, income, etc.
- Prepare all lease documents.
- Handle all disbursement of collected funds to the property owner.
- Manage all funds in a trust account.
- Provide annual statements for tax purposes.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal systems.
- Create and maintain a file and accounting system.
- Pay all necessary property bills, including mortgages, insurance, utilities, and property taxes.
- Provide monthly financial reports to the property owner.
At Wald Management, we believe that quick, reliable, and cost-effective property maintenance is a critical component of upholding the integrity of a rental property and ultimately helps to create a healthy, happy relationship between tenant, property, and owner. Our preventative maintenance program helps to minimize tenant turnover while maintaining and improving the owner’s property value. These professionals have been chosen because they have proven to be honest and competent, and their services are reasonably priced.
- Prepare and send out monthly statements showing :Rental Income, Management Fees, Other Expenses (if any) and Net amount to owner. This is processed at the end of each month.
- Collect rents and follow up on all late payments with the tenant.
- We review the rents at the end of each lease period to assure that your property is receiving its best income potential according to the prevailing market conditions.
- Prepare and send eviction notices.
- Take action to pursue all delinquent accounts through proper legal channels.
CUSTOM MARKETING PROGRAMS
Without an effective marketing strategy, your rental property could sit empty for a while, costing you money. At Wald Management, we are experts when it comes to effectively marketing rental properties and will use our skills to help assess your property and design a custom marketing plan.
Some of the methods we use for our custom marketing program include:
Wald Management website – This website receives a lot of traffic and is hot spot for finding local rentals. We include your property pictures, information, and a rental application to keep it convenient for those close by or who may be moving into the area.
Professional property signage – Many people scour the community they are interested in moving into, making professional signage a must. We take care of all of that for you.
We maintain regular office hours 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM weekdays. All of our property managers have e-mail accounts for communicating with our owners and an on-call person is always available after hours for emergencies.